Mavic Ltd Greg LeMond Cycling Socks
Finish off your kit with these Mavic Ltd Cycling Socks from the Les Heros du Cyclisme collection and celebrate Greg LeMond's last-minute come-back in the final TT to win the 1989 Tour de France. Smart aesthetics are combined with technology to keep your feet dry and comfortable, with an open mesh on the foot upper that improves ventilation, plus cushioning under the metatarsals to soak up shock and vibrations. Flatlock seams reduce the risk of chafing and reinforcement in the toe and heel ensure these socks are built to last.
- Les Heros du Cyclisme collection
- Open mesh construction on the top of the foot for supreme ventilation
- Reinforced toe and heel for durability
- Cushioning zone on the metatarsals for more comfort
- Flatlock seams on the toes
- The "8 seconds" design is a nod to Lemond's Tour de France winning margin in 1989 - the smallest time gap in the history of the race
- Designed and manufactured in France
Mavic Ltd Greg Lemond Cycling Socks Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.