Mavic XA Elite II Trail MTB Shoes
Engineered for performance and comfort off-road, the Mavic XA Elite II Trail MTB Shoes deliver on the trails and on long-distance explorations. The upper is thermally bonded to keep weight to a minimum and create a snag-free, anti-rip construction, which prevents dirt from getting in while being easy to keep clean.
An Energy Grip Trail outsole with Contagrip® lugs brings the traction for good stability and pedalling control in both wet and dry conditions. With a rigid internal plate, pedalling efficiency is enhanced while retaining enough flex for comfortable walking.
A Quicklace™ and velcro strap closure allows you to adjust the fit and level of support to suit, and the Endofit tongue hugs the foot, ensuring pressure is distributed evenly. The ability to use these shoes with both flat pedals and SPDs, thanks to a removable cleat plate, significantly improves versatility.
- Thermal bonded construction combines multiple layers without overlaps, reducing weight and creating a snag-free profile
- Lightweight anti-rip material keeps trail dirt out and is easy to clean
- Energy Grip Trail outsole offers stability and pedal control
- Contagrip® tread delivers superb traction and durability in both wet and dry conditions
- Removable cleat plate to switch from flat to clip-in SPD pedals
- Rigid internal plate produces efficient pedalling performance, and is also flexible for walking
- EVA midsole
- OrthoLite insoles for superior cushioning while riding or walking
- Quicklace™ closure offers adjustable support
- Strap on top of the shoe offers excellent support
- Endofit Tongue hugs the foot in just the right places for maximum comfort
- Moulded toe cap
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 370 grams (per shoe, size UK8)