Mavic XA Pro Carbon 27.5 Boost MTB Wheelset 2018
Prepped and optimised to shred through off roading trails the, Mavic Crossmax Light 27.5 MTB Wheelset 2018 presents superior quality with a flawless rim construction that boosts confidence in fast descents and technical terrains.
Composed with 100% unidirectional carbon fibre ensures a lightweight rim that boasts increased lateral stiffness ready to output power loaded pedal strokes, whilst the featured enhanced fibre lacing offers maximum vertical compliance, delivering a rim that provides enough flex to dampen the shocks of technical terrains. Featuring a 26mm wide rim profile allows the capacity to fit tyres up to 3.2" wide that shred through fast corners and a variety of conditions with ease. With a wider profile you'll be assured of vibration damping comfort for precision control in high-speed descents, so you can own your trail lines with smooth and flawless performance quality.
Improving the integral strength of this lightweight wheelset are flat steel spokes, two crossed laced to minimise vibration from rough terrains, whilst linking the incredibly lightweight yet reliable ITS-4 hub. Composed from four powerful pawls, the ITS-4 hub flawlessly transfers full powered energy inputs into efficient rolling outputs prepared to excel you up steep challenges with ease. With the instant speed transmission that this wheelset offers, you'll be assured of shaving the seconds off your personal bests.
Ensuring that you experience the best ride quality out of this sleek wheelset, Mavic have designed their rims with the capacity to roll on clincher or tubeless tyres with UST profile, enabling a ride experience with improved traction, comfort and puncture resistance when utilising a tubeless setup. A hookless rim design optimised for tubeless tyres minimises the risks of tyre burps, ideal for the aggressive riders who fearlessly speed through tricky trails.
- Tubeless rim tape
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight. For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included.
- Material: 100% unidirectional carbon fibre
- Drilling: Traditional
- Brake: 6 bolt disc
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and clincher
- Internal width: 26mm
- ETRTO size: 27.5"/ 584x22TSS
- Spoke material: Steel
- Shape: Straight pull, flat, double butted
- Hole count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: Crossed 2 front and rear
- Front and rear hub: Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Freewheel: Shimano/ SRAM or SRAM XD
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Hub widths: Boost (front 110mm, rear 148mm) or Non-Boost (front 100mm, rear 142mm)
- Recommended tyre sizes: 60mm to 81mm (2.35" to 3.2")
- ASTM category: 3/ cross country and trail riding
- Weight: 1550 grams pair, 715 grams front, 835 grams rear
- Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.