Oakley Jawbreaker Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Sunglasses
Oakley have made their name with high-end performance eyewear and the Oakley Jawbreaker Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Sunglasses continues this trend. The Jawbreaker frame offers an extended field of vision both vertically and in the periphery that has been optimised for cycling.
The Jawbreaker frame also features Unobtanium earsocks and a nosepad, which are resistant to moisture and perspiration and keep the glasses in place. Even though the lens on these Oakley Jawbreaker Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Sunglasses are great for year round use, the frame does feature Switchlock technology that allows you to quickly and securely remove and attach a different lens.
The lens itself is where these glasses really come into their own though. The Iridium coated Photochromic lens is ideal for year round use as the tint darkens and lightens according to the external light conditions.
An Iridium coating on the lens helps to regulate glare; automatically adapting to suit the light conditions to protect your eyes and enhance the clarity of your vision.
High Definition Optics (HDO) provide optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance for all-day comfort. The lens is 100% optically correct at an XYZ optics level. This provides a superb image clarity and depth perception while also reducing the threat of eye strain over long periods of use.
The vented lens system not only reduces the weight of the glasses but also helps prevent any condensation forming on the inside of the lenses.
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimise for cycling
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip when perspiring
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- Includes Sport Soft Vault case
- Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Activated for auto light adjustment
- Polished black frame
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.