Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Gain M30 Disc E-Road Bike 2020
The Orbea Gain M30 Disc E-Road Bike will give you a boost of power so you can have more fun on your rides, be that to go further, faster or simply to expend less effort while out with your ride buddies. The hub-based motor and downtube battery are incredibly discreet, adding very little weight or bulk, and when the power cuts out over 25kph there'll be no added drag to slow you down. Controlled using a neat button on the top tube, you can power the motor on and off, and check battery and assistance levels, additionally, there's an app for more in-depth information about your rides and the opportunity to upload activities.
Taking good care of your shifting and braking is a hydraulic disc Shimano 105 11-speed groupset. Only very slightly heavier than the Ultegra model you get the same smooth, precision shifting and the brakes will work efficiently whether it's dry or pouring with rain. Completing the bike are Mavic Aksium wheels, Yksion Pro 28mm tyres and frame-size-specific handlebar, stem and cranks, allowing you to roll fast with a perfectly dialled in position.
- Lightweight monocoque carbon frame and fork
- The Enough Power and Enough Energy concepts result in an exceptionally lightweight, sporty and rideable bike – a machine that heeds the call of the open road. Gain embraces your sweat and hard work and works in unison with your efforts to tick off the kilometres
- System interfaces are modern, integrated and sleek
- The Gain’s control centre is an attractive and discreet button on the top tube. With the simple iWoc ONE interface you can power the system on or off, check motor assist level and view the remaining battery charge
- Coloured LED lighting puts all the information you need right at your fingertips
- The Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A ANT+ battery is light, small and discreet. Gain’s Enough Energy concept provides you with enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed from the bike
- The rear hub motor is the key to Gain’s Enough Power concept. The sophisticated drive system provides enough smooth and reliable assistance at levels designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. And since the motor is at the hub, you’ll experience drag-free pedalling when Gain is not providing a push
- Gain’s smooth and balanced assist requires an advanced sensor. Blending perfectly with your effort to create a sleek and discrete system, the cassette lockring holds 20 magnets that are detected by the integrated dropout sensor. The system monitors your pedalling input and adjusts power accordingly
- A smartphone and smartwatch compatible app enables deeper control of the iWoc system used by Gain. Ride tracking, activity and GPS route uploading and other functions are available from your mobile device, making the Gain an even more valuable tool
- Shimano 105 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- Mavic Aksium Elite disc wheels and Yksion Pro 28mm tubeless-ready tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Gain Carbon, monocoque carbon structure, flat mount disc brakes, 135x9 QR, max 700x40C, inner cable routing, Ebikemotion X35 specific, integrated battery, integrated sensor, Iwock One compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Gain carbon flat mount|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2” integrated carbon cup ACB bearings|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, width - 400mm (XS); 420mm (S,M); 440mm (L,XL)|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º, length - 90mm (XS); 100mm (S,M); 110mm (L); 120mm (XL)|
|Front Brake||Shimano 105 R7070 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano 105 R7070 Hydraulic Disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105 ST-7020|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000 GS|
|Shift Levers||Shimano 105 ST-7020, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000 11-32t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000 34x50t, crank length - 170mm (XS,S,M); 172mm (L); 175mm (175mm)|
|Front Wheel||Mavic Aksium Elite Disc UST, clincher|
|Rear Wheel||Mavic Aksium Elite Disc UST, clincher|
|Front Tyre||Mavic Yksion Pro 700x28 UST, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Mavic Yksion Pro 700x28 UST, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Asphalt GR|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC2 31.6 Offset 20|
|Motor||Ebikemotion X35 25kmh|
|Battery||Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A ANT+|
|Display||OC monochrome ANT+ LEV|
|Remote||Ebikemotion iWoc ONE|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Gain M30 Disc E-Road Bike 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.