Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca M10i Team Disc Road Bike 2020
Light, stiff, fast and comfortable, Orbea's Orca M10i Team Disc Road Bike is a machine that's race-ready, specced with top-end components and frame-size-specific finishing kit. The Orca is the Spanish brand's flagship road racing model and has been engineered from premium carbon fibre with a layup that brings precision handling, plus rigidity and comfort exactly where required. A great all-rounder performance-wise, this bike will excel be that in the mountains, or on flat windy stretches thanks to its combination of low weight and aerodynamic, drag-reducing details, namely the tubing and fork shapes, internal cable routing and a hidden seatpost clamp.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 components take care of shifting and braking. Their range-topping electronic offering, shifting is incredibly fast and precise at the light touch of the lever, and the braking powerful and modulated no matter the conditions. Vision wheels balance aerodynamics and stability and are fitted with Vittoria Corsa Competition tyres in a wider 28mm, bringing comfort and rolling efficiency.
- OMR carbon fibre construction
- Orca Racing Geometry is born from almost 100 years of designing road racing machines. The position is aggressive, comfortable and efficient. Handling is precise and intuitive
- Dynamic structure balances stiffness and compliance
- Freeflow spreads the fork legs away from the wheel to reduce pressure and turbulence – the airspace inside the Freeflow fork blades is smoother, resulting in less drag
- The downtube, seat tube and seatstay sections of the new Orca are ovalised for a 10% drag reduction over the previous version
- ICR (Internal Cable Routing) - Cables are carefully routed along the best path under the stem and through the head tube with no rub or rattle
- Optimised for both traditional and electronic shifting systems
- The ICR stem is compatible with a faceplate-mounted computer mount
- The Orca’s seatpost clamp is integrated smoothly into the frame, decreasing the likelihood of contamination and increasing aerodynamics
- A new saddle fastening mechanism offers an unprecedented setting range. The reversible nut reaches a setback position of 0-25mm, meanwhile, the tilt adjustment screw enables you to achieve an angle of +/-10°
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR clincher wheels and Vittoria Corsa Competition G2.0 TLR clincher tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Orca OMR Disc carbon 2020, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, power meter compatible, thru-axle 12x142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, SP 27.2mm|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMR Disc carbon fork 2020, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" integrated carbon cup ACB bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||BB 386|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º, length - 90mm (47) / 100mm (49-51) / 110mm (53-57) / 120mm (60)|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 road carbon, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, width - 400mm (47-49) / 420mm (51-55) / 440mm (57-60)|
|Front Brake||Shimano R9170 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R9170 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano R9170|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano R9170 Di2, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-28t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 34x50t, crank length - 170mm (47-53) / 172mm (55-57) / 175mm (60)|
|Chain||Shimano HG 901|
|Front Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR clincher / Orbea Road 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Rear Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR clincher / Orbea Road 12x142mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Corsa Competition G2.0 TLR, 700x28c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Corsa Competition G2.0 TLR, 700x28c, clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0, 143mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC-II carbon 27.2x350mm|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Orca M10i Team Disc Road Bike 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.