Orca Transition Backpack
The Orca Transition Backpack is packed full of useful features to make race day as simple as possible. The ventilated straps provide breathability so you can arrive fresh and ready to race. The compartmentalised interior holds a capacity of 50 litres while ensuring your valuables are safely protected. The flat base allows the bag to stand freely so you can quickly access your essentials. The helmet pocket and separate compartment for wet clothing such as a wetsuit make this the ideal companion for triathlon events and training sessions.
- Designed for the demands of triathlon
- Material: Main fabric 100% Polyester, side panels 100% Nylon
- Comfort: The padded shoulder straps and breathable support in the back portion prevent direct contact with the backpack, reducing sweat
- Capacity: The ample 50-litre capacity is divided into handy pockets for keeping everything you need separate. Your valuables are well protected, thanks to the covered compartments
- Thanks to its new flat base, the backpack remains upright when propped up under a surface, perfect for transitions and changing rooms
- It has a pocket for your helmet and a separate pocket in the lower part, which is ideal for carrying a wetsuit or wet clothing
- In addition, its design allows for ventilation in the back area, so that it can be used comfortably on the way to training sessions or competitions
- Dimensions: 50cm x 35cm x 21cm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.