Osprey Escapist 20 Backpack
Intended as a mountain biking pack for riders who like to explore, the Escapist 20 Backpack from Osprey fits comfortably whether riding or hiking and can hold enough kit for longer adventures.
The combination of the Airscape backpanel, dropped lumbar support and split upper backpanel keep the pack in the right place for a comfortable carry whilst the padded hipbelt and sternum strap ensure stability whatever the terrain. The hipbelt also holds large zipped pockets for access to frequently needed items without having to remove the pack and the sternum strap includes an emergency whistle for extra safety.
External stretch pockets allow things like water bottles or a waterproof jacket to be kept close at hand and the LidLock makes carrying a helmet on the rucksack extremely easy and convenient. On the inside, there is an organiser panel with a plethora of pockets and places to store things, including a dedicated tool pouch to keep dirty or sharp objects away from the rest of the contents. Should it start to rain, then the integrated raincover can be unfurled and fitted over the pack to keep out any water or mud.
- Capacity: S/M - 18 litres, M/L - 20 litres
- Airscape™ mesh-covered ridged foam backpanel
- Dropped lumbar keeps load centred on sit-bones
- Split upper-backpanel allows for a natural riding position
- Padded hipbelt with dual large zipped pockets
- Fast access side pockets for snacks, gloves or small bottles
- Large main pocket with J-Zip access
- Side-access pocket for essentials
- Integrated high-vis raincover
- Stretch front shove-it pocket
- LidLock™ helmet attachment
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- LED light attachment point
- Reflective graphics
- Internal organiser panel with tool pouches
- Panel-zip access
- Slimline silhouette
- Dimensions (cm): S/M 50h 27w 19d, M/L 55h 27w 19d
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: S/M 940 grams, M/L 1000 grams