POC Ventral Air MIPS Helmet
Through the use of a series of targeted ventilation ports, the POC Ventral Air MIPS Helmet delivers superior airflow to aid thermoregulation on hot, sunny rides. Internal channels funnel air across the whole head, even at slower speeds, and the addition of MIPS technology works to limit angular impact forces in the event of a crash. An eye garage allows for convenient and secure sunglass storage, while an adjustable 360-degree fit system makes dialling in the fit a simple process.
A unique feature of this helmet is the 22-degree trailing edge, meaning the rear of the helmet is set at the perfect angle to limit turbulence, helping to minimise wind resistance and slice through the air. The fully wrapped unibody PC shell enhances stability, and a classic EPS liner offers crash protection without a weight penalty.
- The MIPS Brain Protection System enhances rotational impact protection
- The fully wrapped unibody PC shell acts as a monocoque for structural stability
- Size adjustment system for a personalised fit
- EPS liner provides crash protection at a low cost to weight
- Internal airflow channels funnel cool air across the head, without compromising aerodynamics
- 22-degree trailing edge minimises turbulence
- Eye garage provides secure sunglass storage
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 260 grams (size medium)
POC Ventral Air MIPS Helmet Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".