Park Tool DAG-3 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge
Many gear shifting issues can be solved by ensuring that the derailleur hanger is perfectly true; this is where the Park Tool DAG-3 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge comes in. It is used to check the hanger for alignment and then can be used to straighten it so that that derailleur sits in exactly the right place. It can be used with wheels from 16-29” and can even be used on bikes that have a rack or mudguard fitted. As it has been engineered to Park Tool’s exacting standards, it is both long-lasting and highly accurate.
- An alignment gauge is essential for diagnosing and repairing bent or misaligned derailleur hangers, often the source of shifting problems
- The DAG-3 features an all-new design, engineered and built to be light, accurate and versatile
- The sliding indicator can measure derailleur hanger alignment against bicycle rims of any size being compatible with 16" to 29"+ wheels, whilst rotating out of the way to clear seat stays, racks, and other obstacles, allowing 360° measurement
- The long, precision-extruded aluminium body is built to exacting tolerances and provides ample leverage for making adjustments
- Thanks to the low-profile head, it fits low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers and Shimano® Direct Mount hangers