Park Tool DAG-2.2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge
A straight derailleur hanger is vital for perfect shifting and Park Tool’s DAG-2.2 Alignment Guage is the perfect tool checking and straightening the hanger after a knock or if experiencing shifting issues. It works with wheels from 20” to 29+” and has been upgraded to work with a wider variety of frame and derailleur hanger combinations. The tolerances have also been improved for greater accuracy and the threaded tip is replaceable for years of service.
- The DAG-2.2 is an indispensable shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers, solving a high percentage of shifting problems
- Gauge bar made from heavy gauge, chrome plated steel
- Updated with tighter tolerances for improved accuracy
- Adjusts to fit 20” to 29+” wheels
- Upgraded, large inner shaft for added strength
- Replaceable 10mm x 1 threaded tip
- Improved clearance and reach to work on more frame/derailleur hanger combinations, including low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.