Park Tool DAG-2.2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge
A straight derailleur hanger is vital for perfect shifting and Park Tool’s DAG-2.2 Alignment Guage is the perfect tool checking and straightening the hanger after a knock or if experiencing shifting issues. It works with wheels from 20” to 29+” and has been upgraded to work with a wider variety of frame and derailleur hanger combinations. The tolerances have also been improved for greater accuracy and the threaded tip is replaceable for years of service.
- The DAG-2.2 is an indispensable shop tool that can be used to both measure and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers, solving a high percentage of shifting problems
- Gauge bar made from heavy gauge, chrome plated steel
- Updated with tighter tolerances for improved accuracy
- Adjusts to fit 20” to 29+” wheels
- Upgraded, large inner shaft for added strength
- Replaceable 10mm x 1 threaded tip
- Improved clearance and reach to work on more frame/derailleur hanger combinations, including low clearance thru-axle derailleur hangers
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".