Narrow clamping jaws fit into tight areas or on short seat posts.
For quick adjustments, this stand features a rubber saddle pad on which to hang the bike.
The stand folds down to just 1140 mm x 370 mm, reducing its footprint for ease of storage.
With a maximum weight of 36kg, this stand is ideal for working on a range of bikes, including electric models.
Park Tool PCS-10.3 Deluxe Home Repair Stand
Packed with features to make working on your bike simple, the Park Tool PCS-10.3 Deluxe Home Repair Stand is a high-quality option for any budding home mechanic. Owing to its folding design, this stand can be quickly folded down for storage and transportation, reducing its footprint to take up less space in your home. Ideal for use with a wide range of bikes, including heavier electric models, this stand can support up to 36 kilograms in weight.
New for this model, a rubber saddle pad allows for the bike to be hung quickly for storage or small adjustments, and the narrow clamping jaws improve the ease of fit with shorter seat posts. Adjustable for a range of heights, this stand is suitable for any task, and includes an integrated tray to ensure your tools and parts are always at hand.
- A full-featured bicycle work stand designed and built for the home mechanic
- Includes Park Tool's tried and true cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp design for quick one-handed entry and exit, as well as a quick-release height adjustment lever for easy, secure adjustment
- Features 460mm of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing
- All-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with tubular support braces, a locking support yoke, and upgraded internals for extra dependability
- The PCS-10.3 is able to hold up to 36kg, which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes
- The PCS-10.3 features an integrated height-adjustable parts tray, so your tools and small parts are always within reach
- Quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion
- The PCS-10.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop - a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair
- Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp fits 22mm - 76mm diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Maximum weight capacity of 36kg (assuming the weight is centred below the clamp and between the legs)
- Height adjustable from 990mm - 1450mm
- Tools pictured not included
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 7.2kg