Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Repair Stand
A quality, reliable and secure bike stand made by one of the most respected workshop brands out there, the Park Tool PRS-25 Team Issue Repair Stand is worthy of pro-mechanics. Designed for secure, solid and practical usability, this stand weighs 6 kilograms and uses fully adjustable clamping pressures for greater control over the grip and hold that this stand has over the bike you're working on.
With a narrow clamping jaw at 2.7 inches in length, this clamp can mount easily to short seatposts. A 100-25D professional micro-adjust clamp quickly allowing you to secure any tube with diameters between 23-76mm in width, this stand is ideal for use with bikes that use aero tubes. Soft durable composite rubber jaws holding frames without scratching or scraping the paintwork, this is a great choice for mechanics working on precious machines.
A three-point leg system creating a stable base for work on smooth and rough surfaces, this work stand is quickly and easily folded away for ease of storage. Clamping height adjusting up to 60 inches, this stand is able to rotate through 360 degrees, allowing you to quickly flip bikes around in order to work on harder to access areas. Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's limited lifetime warranty, you can be sure that this stands offers the high quality you would expect from a well-reputed brand.
- Made to be one of the finest folding stands available. Lightweight, stable and packed with features
- 100-25D professional micro-adjust clamp quickly clamps and releases nearly any tube from 23-76 mm / 7/8 inches to 3 inches, including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure
- Narrow clamping jaws (7 cm / 2.7 inches) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- 360-degree clamp rotation
- Soft, durable composite rubber clamping pads
- Saddle cradle provides a perfect spot to temporarily rest a bike by its saddle
- Three-point leg system creates a stable base on smooth or rough surfaces
- Quickly and easily folds to 47 inches
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60 inches
- Proprietary Hexatude hex-shaped aluminium tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminium leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Weighs just 6 kg / 13 pounds
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty