Park Tool TW-6 Big Clicker Torque Wrench
A accurate torque wrench is essential for any mechanic who wants to safely and correctly adjust his or her lightweight components. The Park Tool TW-6.2 Big Clicker Torque Wrench allows you to do just that with a high degree of accuracy.
Adjustable in 0.2Nm increments, the Park Tool TW-6.2 Big Clicker Torque Wrench has a range of 10-60Nm, which caters to the vast majority of bicycle applications. The Dial adjust setting allow you to set your desired torque as a preset and the left and right hand readings mean that you can adjust both types of threading with ease.
Pre-calibrated, the Park Tool TW-6.2 Big Clicker Torque Wrench is ready to use out of the box and the 38cm handle length provides sufficient leverage for any job.
Comes with its own protective case for storage.
- Ratcheting 3/8” drive
- Reads and registers for both Left hand and Right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- 10-60 Newton Meter range (88-530 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable to 0.2 Nm increments
- 38cm (15”) length
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Comes with its own protective case