Park Tool Cassette Lockring Tool with 12mm Guide Pin
When your thru-axle wheel needs a cassette lockring removing, the job can get a little more complicated. With the Park Tool Cassette Lockring Tool equipped with a 12mm Guide Pin just for the job, you needn't struggle any longer. Stabilizing itself when in use, this lockring removal tool fits 12-spline cassette lockrings such as those found on Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour and Chris King's offerings.
Also working on some Shimano disc brake rotor lockrings, this tool is made in the USA to Park Tool's same high standards.
- The FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs
- Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool in use
- Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter)
- Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty