Park Tool TW-5.2 Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
The TW-5.2 is a shop-grade professional torque wrench which is a must-have for the home mechanic. The range of this tool is 2-14Nm which is designed for lower-torque settings such as stem bolts and seatpost bolts. The torque wrench comes with a protective case to keep it from harm whilst not in use.
- 2–14 Newton-metre range (18–124 inch pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- Ratcheting 3/8 inch drive
- Reads and registers for both left-hand and right-hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Conversion scale on the tool body
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 22.9cm (9-inch)
- Model: TW-5.2
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.