Park Tool TW-5.2 Ratcheting Click-Type Torque Wrench
To check the strain and tension you're putting your components under, the Park Tool TW-5.2 Torque Wrench with 2-14 NM 3/8 inch drive offers an accurate and easy to use interface. With an easily readable dial giving you insight into the Newton-metre tightness of your bolts, you can be sure to hit the right levels in the critical bolts on your machine. Ideal for home mechanics as well as workshop regulars, this is a tool that's made to last. Includes a protective case.
- 2–14 Newton-metre range (18–124 inch pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- Ratcheting 3/8 inch drive
- Reads and registers for both left-hand and right-hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Conversion scale on the tool body
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 22.9cm (9-inch)
- Model: TW-5.2
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".