Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Stow Away Jacket
The Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Stow Away Jacket is great on windy days and in unpredictable conditions and can be easily stowed in a jersey pocket, ready to pull out for a fast descent or in the event of a sudden shower.
The double weave is key to this jacket's performance, with a windproof tight outer yarn paired to a more open inner yarn that keeps things breathable. The outer surface has received a PFC-free, non-fluorinated DWR treatment to repel light rain.
This is a jacket with a close fit, and the extended back panel and elasticated cuffs prevent a draught. A two-way YKK zip makes it easy to access any items in pockets beneath and can also be used to adjust airflow to suit effort or temperature.
- Double weave of fine yarns protects against the wind while remaining breathable
- The tightly woven outer surface protects from the elements, while a more openly woven inner surface helps move moisture away from the body
- 100% PFC-free, non-fluorinated DWR treatment
- Race fit is constructed to fit close to the body
- Fitted elastic cuffs
- Extended back panel with silicone gripper
- Two-way YKK zipper for easy access
- Road to Nowhere branded zip puller
- Packs easily into your back pocket
- Made in Vietnam
Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Stow Away Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".