Patagonia Airdini Running Cap
Comfortable and inspired by the demands of athletic performance, the Patagonia Airdini Running Cap is ideal for training or racing in various weather conditions.
Houdini Air fabric on the main body protects from the weather while remaining highly breathable and moisture-wicking. The bill, also realised in this material, shields the eyes and face from the sun or rain. Airshed side panels are added to improve airflow when the conditions are warm and muggy.
The internal headband absorbs excess perspiration, while the innovative, stretchy back panel can hold cards or keys and acts as a stuff sack for the cap, allowing it to be packed down and stored when not in use.
- A lightweight and breathable running cap
- Houdini Air fabric main body and bill are wind-resistant but highly breathable
- Airshed fabric side panels provide increased airflow
- The internal headband is moisture-wicking
- The back panel acts as stash pocket for keys or cards and also converts to a stuff sack with clip-in loop
- The back panel stretches for an adjustable fit and features a small slit opening for ponytails
- Reflective logo
- Manufactured via Fair Trade Certified protocols
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 26 grams