Patagonia Cap Air Gaiter
Whether you choose to wear it as a balaclava, a beanie or a neck gaiter, the lightweight blend of merino and recycled polyester used in the Patagonia Cap Air Gaiter is soft against the skin and big on performance. The simple seamless construction has been air blasted to enhance warmth, wicking, durability and drying time so that your comfort is always optimised. The lightweight materials make it perfect for fast activities whether on bike or on foot and if the temperature starts to rise you can quickly stuff it into a pocket.
- Fine 18.5-micron-gauge merino wool from New Zealand blended with Capilene® recycled polyester
- Air-blasted to increase loft while reducing weight
- Provides enhanced warmth, wicking, durability and faster drying times
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafing points and wastes almost no material
- Multi-use gaiter silhouette can be worn as a balaclava, gaiter or beanie
- 43 grams (1.5 ounces)
- One size fits all design
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.