Patagonia Dirt Craft Long Sleeve Jersey
The Patagonia Dirt Craft Long Sleeve Jersey provides exceptional comfort during enduring mountain bike rides thanks to its lightweight, soft and quick-drying part-recycled material. Additionally, this fabric is highly breathable and has inbuilt HeiQ odour control to keep the rider cool and fresh when the temperatures climb.
An MTB specific cut and a dropped tail section allow the jersey to click perfectly into place on the wearer when they are in the riding position, while the long sleeves provide coverage from the sun or overhanging shrubbery. Low profile cuffs are soft against the skin and grip the forearms securely when pushed up.
- Long-sleeved mountain bike jersey with body-cooling breathability
- Lightweight, quick-drying, highly breathable part-recycled polyester double-knit fabric
- The material has inbuilt HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- MTB-specific tailoring and longer back hem contour to the body when in the riding position
- Long sleeves provide additional coverage
- Low-profile warp-knit cuffs wick sweat and grip the arms when pulled up
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 190 grams, size small
Patagonia Dirt Craft Long Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".