Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Bib Short
The Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Bib Short has been designed with all-day bike riding in mind. A combination of an Italian chamois and stretchy mesh fabric make hours in the saddle a breeze. The Liner Bib Short also has pockets on both sides of the torso for storage and a centre pocket that is breathable so ideal for an extra bottle. The waistband loops allow the Liner Bib Short to be used with the Patagonia Dirt Craft or Dirt Roamer Bike Short. The legs are finished with soft silicone inside the hems to prevent ride-up or chafing.
- Supportive yet soft, stretchy recycled nylon/spandex jersey fabric holds everything in place, securing valuables against the torso and keeping the chamois in place
- Breathable centre-back pocket for a water bottle; pockets on both right and left torso provide plenty of storage for snacks, tools or electronics
- Open-mesh panel on lower back for breathability; power-mesh panels vent heat
- Soft, subtle silicone leg grips eliminate slip and chafe and keep chamois in place
- Snap loops at the waist can pair with Dirt Craft Bike Short, Dirt Roamer Bike Short, and Landfarer Bike Short; Dirt Roamer Jacket pocket “nests” between torso pockets on bibs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 167 grams (size medium)
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.