PATAGONIA DIRT ROAMER LINER WOMENS BIB SHORT
Long days on the trail can be tough but they needn’t be uncomfortable. The Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Womens Bib Short grants all of the cushioning and storage convenience needed allowing the rider to concentrate solely on the dirt and obstacles ahead.
The highlight on any good bib short should always be the seat pad and the 3-D chamois used in the Dirt Roamer certainly adheres to this rule. With an ergonomic shape, multi-directional stretch and ventilated construction, all-day comfort is guaranteed. Light muscle compression and breathability are then catered for via a multi-panel construction that utilises nylon spandex for support and power mesh panels for additional aeration.
Longer rides often throw up the problem of how to store items such as drink, food and personal essentials, but the Dirt Roamer bib short combats this by providing a multi-pocket solution. A large central back pocket can be used for a drinks bottle or jacket while two water-resistant torso pockets are ideal for stashing food, a phone, cards and keys.
To complete an already comprehensive product, the Dirt Roamer adds snap loops for integration with Patagonia outer shorts, leg hem grippers to avoid material bunching and consequent chafing, a split drop-tail to help aid comfort stops and an odour control treatment throughout to keep staleness at bay.
- Ergonomic 3-D seat pad made from Italian chamois for all-day comfort
- Supportive yet soft, stretchy recycled nylon/spandex jersey fabric holds everything in place, securing valuables against the torso and keeping chamois in place
- Breathable centre-back pocket for a water bottle; pockets on both right and left torso provide plenty of storage for snacks, tools or electronics
- Open-mesh panel on the lower back for breathability; power-mesh panels vent heat
- Soft, subtle silicone leg grips eliminate slip and chafe and keep chamois in place
- Snap loops at the waist can pair with Patagonia Dirt Craft Bike Short, Patagonia Dirt Roamer Bike Short, and Patagonia Landfarer Bike Short
- A pocket for the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Jacket “nests” between torso pockets on bibs
- Split drop-tail configuration for easy and quick relief without removing suspenders
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 170 grams (6 oz), size small
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Liner Womens Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.