Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Jacket
Designed for off-road riding, the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Jacket is fully waterproof without compromising breathability thanks to the use of a 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell. It's stretchy to allow complete freedom of movement and has a helmet-compatible hood for additional coverage, which can be rolled and secured by a hook-and-loop system when not required.
A two-way 3/4 length zip allows you to unzip from either end for ventilation, and side zips make the jacket easy to pull on and off over a helmet. The packable design makes this garment easy to store in a pocket, ready to be pulled out when needed.
- Durable 3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell is waterproof and breathable, stretchy and recycled; a wicking soft-knit backer eliminates clamminess against skin
- Two-way, 3/4 length front zipper eliminates bulk at waist and can be zipped open from bottom for additional venting
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcement at forearms, shoulders and drop-tail rear hem
- Helmet-Compatible Hood - adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision and rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Jacket packs into secure rear pocket, or can be rolled into cinch hood and tied around the waist with jacket arms
- Side zips provide greater breathability and ease taking the jacket on and off over a helmet
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Made in Vietnam
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 343 grams (12.1oz) size M
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".