Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Pant
The Dirt Roamer Storm Pant from Patagonia has been designed specifically for mountain biking, with a cut that works on the bike and accommodates pads. Despite being a waterproof trouser, it can happily be worn over shorts and next to the skin thanks to the soft-knit backer, whilst the 3-layer H2No fabric keeps the weather out yet remains breathable. Heavier-duty abrasion-resistant nylon material prevents wear on contact areas and an MTB-specific OppoSet® waistband provides a good, secure fit without fouling a rucksack’s waist belt. Two zipped thigh pockets offer secure storage and the whole garment is Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Fully waterproof, 3-layer H2No™ Performance shell blocks weather while remaining breathable; soft-knit backer eliminates clamminess against bare skin
- Contoured hip, waist and knee areas are shaped to on-bike posture
- Unzip the knee-high leg openings to pull on/off without removing shoes and pads
- Heftier, abrasion-resistant nylon material reinforces key contact areas at the knees, seat and crotch
- Two waterproof, zippered thigh pockets
- Adjustable, MTB-specific OppoSet® waistband allows for a fine-tuned fit without getting in the way of pack hip-belts
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 295 grams size medium
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Pant Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.