Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Womens Jacket
Patagonia’s mountain bike-specific Dirt Roamer Storm Womens Jacket makes good use of their waterproof H2No fabric, providing excellent protection in wet and cold riding conditions.
The recycled nylon material is breathable and stretchy, as well as being 100% waterproof with a knit backer so that it feels soft against bare skin and wicks away any moisture. There are tough abrasion-resistant areas at the forearms, shoulders and drop tail, where wear is likely to be highest. The two-way, three-quarter-length front zip allows for easy ventilation and when combined with the side zips, makes it simple to remove the jacket over a helmet.
The hood is adjustable so that it can be fitted so as not to obscure peripheral vision and when not in use it rolls down out of the way. There is a single, zipped rear pocket that doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket.
As well as the fabric all being made from recycled nylon, the DWR treatment is PFC-free and the garment is Fair Trade Certified sewn, all of which is in keeping with Patagonia’s ethical and environmentally-friendly production ethos.
- Waterproof, breathable H2No™ performance standard shell
- 100% recycled nylon
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcement at forearms, shoulders and drop-tail rear hem
- Jacket packs into secure rear pocket
- Two-way, three-quarter-length front zip
- Hood adjusts with a single pull
- Hood rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Side zips provide greater breathability and ease in taking the jacket on and off over a helmet
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 297 grams size S
Patagonia Dirt Roamer Storm Womens Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".