Patagonia Duckbill Cap
Lightweight and packable, the Patagonia Duckbill Cap has been developed in conjunction with their ultra-running ambassadors and packs down into a pocket for ease of storage. The unique NetPlus® 100% postconsumer nylon is reclaimed from recycled fishing nets to help to reduce ocean plastic pollution.
The mesh top is well ventilated to aid thermoregulation, and the foam brim rebounds to its former shape quickly after folding. A wicking internal sweatband draws sweat away from the eyes and features HeiQ® Pure odour control technology to fight bacteria.
- Light, minimal sweatband in our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric
- Dark underbill reduces glare and eyestrain
- Front panel and bill made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets
- Foam brim folds into a pocket for easy packing, then rebounds to its original shape
- HeiQ® Pure odour control limits the build-up of bacteria
- Adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug, personalized fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- One size fits most design