Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket
One of Patagonia’s best known styles, the Micro Puff Jacket provides fantastic warmth for weight and a simple, stylish design, making it versatile enough to be used on an overnight bikepacking trip and for the daily commute. Key to its performance is the PlumaFill insulation, which allows the jacket to pack down into its own pocket like down, but retains most of its warmth even when damp, like a synthetic. This makes it very useful as it doesn’t suffer if packed into a rucksack, exposed to a rain shower or washed at home. Also, unlike down, the insulation won’t migrate and cause cold spots as it is held in place by the quilted construction, ensuring good all over coverage. The outer fabric is Pertex® Quantum, which is very light but has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to help in the event of bad weather and the front zip has both an internal flap and a chin guard for added protection. There are two external zipped handwarmer pockets and two large internal stash pockets.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex® Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary lightweight PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilising and maximising the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Centre-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticised cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 235 grams size medium
Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.