Patagonia Nano Air Womens Jacket
Although originally conceived as an active, alpine piece, Patagonia’s Nano Air Womens Jacket works equally well as a snug jacket to wear when warming up for a race or to use as part of a layering system in lieu of a fleece. The 60 gram FullRange® insulation traps air close to the body but has a high level of air permeability so overheating when active doesn’t become a problem. Both the liner and outer fabric have a good level of mechanical stretch for freedom of movement, with the outer having a PFC-free DWR finish for enhanced weather protection. If used next to the skin, then the soft microtexture of the liner will also be much appreciated. All three pockets have zip closures for security and have been placed specifically so as not to interfere with a rucksack. The chest pocket also doubles as a stuff sack.
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance
- Microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches and, combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide an exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Centre-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticised hem seals in warmth
- Self-stuffs into left chest pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 269 grams size medium
Patagonia Nano Air Womens Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.