Patagonia Nine Trails 4 Inch Womens Short
Feature-packed, the Patagonia Nine Trails 4-Inch Running Short is for the runner who requires versatility and high performance with each technical component contributing towards comfort during intense running activities.
An ultralight polyester construction is blended with elastane to provide unrivalled freedom of movement and is joined by a crepe liner that has an odour control finish to promote ventilation and freshness. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) fabric treatment then keeps external elements at bay and grants long-lasting breathability even during inclement weather conditions. The functionality of the material is then complemented with a perforated elastic waistband with a lie-flat aesthetic, external drawcord and 1-inch leg hem side scoops to improve range of motion and garment fit.
Finishing touches such as a secure zipped pocket located on the centre of the back, an internal elastic key loop and reflective logos complete the garment and add convenience for when striding across the landscape.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% elastane stretch-woven blend that is Fair Trade Certified™
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester crepe built-in liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Waistband with wrapped perforated elastic, and flat/clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on the body; external drawcord for a secure fit
- Centre-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1-inch side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 4-inch inseam
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 111 grams / 3.9 oz (size small)
Patagonia Nine Trails 4 Inch Womens Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.