Patagonia R1 Fleece Pullover Hoody
Patagonia's R1 Pullover Hoody provides style and substance. It can be used as a thermal layer, making it ideal for outdoor pursuits with cold weather-specific features, like a balaclava hood and a slim, long hem that can be tucked under a harness or into trousers.
The purpose of the R1 Hoody is to be used as one of your layers in cold-weather activities. Using Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, made exclusively for Patagonia, it stretches in the right areas, is breathable, allows moisture to move through it, and insulates. It is lightweight and feels soft against the skin. When you take it off it can easily be packed down without taking up much room.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this hybridised Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Lighter weight, super stretchy grid fabric along the side panels, in the snug-fitting balaclava-style hood and at harness line for increased comfort when worn under a harness; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snug-fitting, low-profile balaclava hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap
- Centre-front slim zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin provides next-to-skin comfort and releases fast
- Offset shoulder seams for under-pack strap comfort
- Left-chest pocket has a slim zip installation and a mesh pocket bag
- Discreet on-seam thumb holes for added coverage in cold conditions
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 312 grams in size medium
Patagonia R1 Fleece Pullover Hoody Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.