Patagonia R1 Fleece Pullover
The humble fleece has come a long way since its inception in the 1970s, as the R1 Fleece Pullover from Patagonia shows. The design brief might remain simply to provide insulation, but with its lack of bulk, its incredible warmth and technical fit this fleece is almost unrecognisable from those first stiff, bulky fibrepile jackets.
The Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric uses a grid pattern of high and low loft fleece to trap as much air as possible without being bulky, and the smooth face fabric means that it can be worn underneath another jacket without feeling draggy. The long zip means that it can be put on and taken off over a helmet, and the Polygiene anti-bacterial odour control treatment will help it stay fresh for longer.
Please note: Red images for illustration only.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odour control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has a deep centre-front zipper with a soft zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left chest pocket has a slim zip and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 332 grams (11.7 oz)
Patagonia R1 Fleece Pullover Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.