Patagonia Slope Runner Endurance Vest
With the fit of a running top, the Patagonia Slope Runner Endurance Vest gives you the capability to carry more kit. The featherweight nylon fabric will move with your body. It's breathable and stretchy with an internal harness that has bungee cords for on-the-fly adjustments so you can manage different and changing loads and get the fit just right. There are also sternum straps for more support and to accommodate different layers.
At the front, there's a pocket on each side to accommodate the two included 500ml HydraPak® flasks as well as mesh pockets that are ideal for gels and other items you'd like close to hand. To the back, there's a zipped pocket for small valuables as well as side pockets ideal for bulky items such as extra layers. With pole-carrying options on each side of the vest, you'll be able to get out into the mountains well equipped. In addition to being practical and versatile, the vest uses recycled fabrics where possible and sits in line with the company's corporate and environmental responsibility policies.
- Built with extra-wide chest pockets to accommodate a range of items, such as the two 500ml HydraPak® flasks (included)
- The low-profile construction fits more like a garment than a pack
- Active load-lifting and load-handling bungee cords allow on-the-fly adjustability around various loads; they adjust throughout the day as your vest carries more or less gear
- The dual-adjustable sternum straps provide a customised fit and accommodate layering changes
- Designed with trekking pole‒carry options on both the vest’s right and left sides
- A secure, zippered back pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- The easily accessible side pockets provide on-the-go, out-of-the-way storage for bulky items like extra layers
- Capacity: 3 litres (183 cu in)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 175 grams / 6.17 oz (size small)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.