PATAGONIA SLOPE RUNNER VEST 4L
Long cross country runs and all-day hikes across the wilderness require keeping on top of important hydration and energy levels. However, a problem arises when trying to transport heavy and bulky water bottles, reservoirs and food in an efficient, comfortable manner. The Patagonia Slope 4L Runner Vest counters this with a raft of comprehensive features to guarantee a hydrated, contented outdoor adventure.
Hydration requirements are catered for within this vest via several dedicated liquid storage pouches. Two front pockets initially carry the supplied 500ml water bottles and cover the athlete during mid-length runs. If a longer outing is on the menu then an additional hydration reservoir (not included) can be held within the dedicated area on the rear panel of the vest. A further two front pockets can carry energy bars and gels to help provide a constant stream of carbs.
Comfortably carry all of this water and food is aided via a clever selection of materials and an advanced garment construction pattern. The front panels are composed of ripstop nylon with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment to shed external moisture and consequent weight gain, while the back material is a highly flexible mesh that is ultra ventilated for a cool, all day long performance.
Features such as an extra low-profile rear pocket to carry sunglasses or extra energy gels, zipped internal pocket to stash a phone and a super adjustable bungee cord front fastening finish an extensively detailed run companion.
- The front of the Slope Runner Vest is made of soft and limber 100% recycled polyester ripstop that has mechanical stretch for a forgiving fit. The back is made of an airy, high-flex monofilament mesh that provides exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile, water bottle‒friendly stretch pockets on the vest front fit a variety of flasks and hand bottles for instant access
- Designed with a dedicated phone pocket on the chest that keeps your electronic devices within reach
- The hydrophobic Monomesh back panel provides maximum airflow and all-day comfort
- Two 500ml HydraPak® flasks are included
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 160 grams (5.64 oz), size small
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.