Patagonia Strider Pro 5 Inch Run Short
It shouldn't be possible to pack so much technology into such a minimal short but that's exactly what Patagonia has done with their Strider Pro 5 inch Running Short. Made of 100% recycled polyester, the short outer is light and fast-drying thanks to the generous side splits which assist with airflow. The liner is polyester allowing it to dry quickly, prevent odour build-up and weigh very little.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop fabric
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- External drawcord for adjustability and comfort
- Four envelope pockets for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on centre back; the pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe brief liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- A light and minimal elastic waistband provides moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 105 grams in size medium
Patagonia Strider Pro 5 Inch Run Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.