Patagonia Strider Pro Pants
Designed to be layered, the Patagonia Strider Pro Pant adds some extra resistance against the weather. The main fabric is 100% recycled, smooth, light, quick-drying, and breathable enough for high-intensity training sessions. The waistband is soft and sits flat without causing excess pressure and there's a drawcord to adjust the fit. On the left hip is a reflective logo that makes you more visible to others in low light. With stretchy cuffs and snap buttons, the pant is easier to pull on and off, and when it warms up you can stuff it into its own storage pocket.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultra-fast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body fabric
- Internal pocket allows for storage of small items or can be used as a stuffsack
- Soft, flat, quick-drying elastic for added comfort, with drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Stretch cuff panels with snaps create an adjustable leg opening for easy on and off over shoes
- Reflective logo at left hip
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 125 grams / 4.4 oz (size M)
Patagonia Strider Pro High Endurance Pants Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.