Patagonia Terrebonne Jogger
With a technical fabric and a comfortable fit, the Patagonia Terrebonne Jogger are ideal for exploring the trails, bouldering or yoga sessions indoors. The lightweight, flexible and breathable fabric allows a complete range of movement and manages perspiration when the exercise intensity is more demanding. This material is also tough to resist scuffs and scrapes and has a durable water repellent finish to ward off light showers.
The slim and flattering fit is held perfectly in place by the stretch-knit waistband and cuffs, and the articulated shaping at the knees cancels the chances of any restriction, even in the most challenging yoga poses. Two drop-in front pockets and a back zipped pocket are added and are ideal for storing essential items and valuables.
- A lightweight, technical jogger perfect for the trail, bouldering and yoga
- Lightweight fabric is breathable and quick-drying
- Made from 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop
- DWR (durable water repellent) material treatment
- Slim jogger fit with stretch-knit waistband and cuffs
- Articulated shaping at the knees for a complete range of movement
- Adjustable waistband with drawcord
- Two drop-in front pockets and a back-right zipped pocket
- Reflective logo
- Manufactured via Fair Trade Certified protocols
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 170 grams, size small