Patagonia Tyrolean Womens Bike Short
The Tyrolean Women's Bike Short from outdoor specialists Patagonia combine a host of technical features and packages them within a casual, multi-functional item. Stylish off the bike but high performing while pushing on the pedals, this short features a stretchy fabric that blends breathability with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to ensure comfort across a range of conditions.
Comfort is then further enhanced with a low profile, a form-fitting waistband that minimises bunching and consequent chafing and a 9.5-inch inseam for unhindered movement while cycling or during a multitude of other outdoor activities. The garment is then completed with two secure zipped pockets to stash ride essentials in and waist snap loops for easy integration with the brand's selection of liner shorts.
- Built with a stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides
- Low-profile, pull-on elastic waistband minimises discomfort and “waistband stacking” for chafe-free fit under pack hip belts
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides unrestricted movement
- Two secure zipper pockets on thighs
- Waist snap loops allow for easy integration with our Endless Ride Liner Short, Dirt Roamer Liner Bib, and Nether Liner Short
- 9.5-inch inseam for unimpeded movement in a variety of activities
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 105 grams / 3.7 oz (size small)
Patagonia Tyrolean Womens Bike Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.