Profile Design Flip Ergo 50a Aerobar
With 80 possible position combinations, its easy to dial in the correct position with the Profile Design Flip Ergo 50a Aerobar. The 50a extensions give a neutral wrist angle when riding in an aero position whilst the spring-loaded flip-up armrests give access to the top of the bars for an alternative position when climbing.
- Spring-loaded arms allow the armrests to flip up, out of the way when not in use
- Pairing this bracket with the Ergo armrest offers industry-leading fit options and greater comfort
- With the 50a extensions, this aerobar encourages a neutral wrist angle and is designed to be super comfortable
- The Flip/Ergo platform is designed to give riders the freedom to find an optimal low stack position with the ability to hold the bar tops when climbing
- There are 80 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests
- Fit information:
- Armrest Offset -85mm to -17.5mm in 7.5mm steps
- Armrest Width 112mm to 280mm in 18.5mm steps
- Armrest Stack 40mm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 587 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.