Quarq DFour AXS 110BCD Dub Power Meter Spider
Quarq’s DFour AXS 110BCD DUB Power Meter Spider matches the Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 groupset aesthetically and will also fit the four-bolt chainrings in the Ultegra® R8000 and 105® R7000 ranges. Data on both power per leg and cadence is provided to an accuracy of +/-1.5% for effective training and the spider can receive firmware updates via the SRAM AXS smartphone app. MagicZero technology means that manul calibration isn’t needed as the system checks and recalibrates the power meter when necessary, and even temperature changes or swapping chainrings has no effect on the accuracy. The CR2032 battery can last up to 200 hours and doesn’t require any tools to change.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- MagicZero - automatically checks and recalibrates the power meter so no need to manually calibrate
- AxCad - no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the SRAM AXS app
- Speeds: 11
- Bottom bracket compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB bottom brackets
- Bottom bracket spindle interface: DUB
- Designed for Dura-Ace® R9100 chainrings
- Compatible (it will not match aesthetically) with Ultegra® R8000 and 105® R7000 chainrings
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.