Quarq DFour Exogram 11R 110BCD BB30/BB386 Power Meter
Featuring a CNC machined aluminium spider, Exogram carbon crank arms, and ten years of research, development and technological advances - makes the Quarq DFour Exogram 11R 110BCD BB30/BB386 Power Meter one of the greatest tools you could possibly equip to your bike.
Using Quarq’s innovative technologies that cut down weight by drilling into the crank arms - proven to increase strength and rigidity whilst also dispelling any unneeded materials, this power meter weighs an impressive 559g. Even though it’s low in weight, it stills packs a punch in terms of performance, though.
Quarq understand how important it is to stick to a training plan when getting ready for an event, so riding through torrid conditions is a must. For this reason, Quarq have gone above and beyond, giving the DFour an IPX7 waterproof rating and 10K temperature compensation.
Providing a 1.5% degree of accuracy, you can gain a true and accurate insight into your riding performance through ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility - transferring all the data you need directly to your head unit.
You’ll never have to worry about charging the DFour Exogram, either. The CR2032 battery provides 200 hours of riding time, whilst the strong, stiff crank arms ensure all the power you put through the pedals turns into eye-watering speed on the bike.
Works with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB). GXP, PressFit GXP, BB30, PressFit 30, BBright, BB386EVO bottom brackets. Shimano® 11-speed chainrings except for R91002.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad - no magnet
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy: within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Material: CNC Machined Aluminium Spider, Exogram™ Carbon Crank Arms
- Accuracy: 1.5%
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110 BCD
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
- Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
- Weight: 559g
- Head Unit: ANT+™ and Bluetooth® low energy technology compatible head units (available separately)
- Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings
PRODUCT REF: 685326
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more