Quarq DFour91 Spider Assembly 8-Bolt 110 BCD Power Meter
Power meters are essential to get the most out of your training to help quantify your workouts. Which is why when it comes to power meters Quarq's powerful DFour91 Spider Assembly 8-Bolt 110 BCD Power Meter is the excellent companion for those who live to be challenged and pushed.
Twinned with AxCad and Power Balance technology this Dfour91 Spider Assembly Power Meter proves to be the most efficient power meter with improved accuracy and durability. Eliminating the need for magnets AxCad and Power Balance enables excellent accuracy and efficiency in synchronised measurements of cadence and left-right wattage. A great alternative and convenience for bikes where is difficult to install a magnet.
The use of OmniCal tech and 10K Active Temperature Compensation removes any software hassle making this one of the easiest and convenient power meter assemblies. Offering improved accuracy over a wider range of conditions, the 10K Active Temperature Compensation uses more than 10,000 data points eliminating any needed software change when it comes to temperature differences. Whilst OmniCal's independent power measurement maintains accuracy when changing chainrings, leaving you more time to hit the roads.
Designed with an IPX7 waterproof rating and 2-years warranty this power meter assembly is sure to put a smile on your face. With it's 200-hour battery life you can go on longer rides with less worry; using CR2032 batteries, the battery is changeable without the need for tools.
With the use of Qalvin, Quarq's digital wrench, you can maintain this power meter at ease, with free firmware updates, battery readings, calibrations and diagnostics. Offering great compatibility the Dfour91 Power Meter has the ability to connect via ANT+ or Bluetooth.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- Use the HB versions for Quarq Prime cranksets.
- Pairing a HB version and SRAM chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- NHB versions work with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Uses the 8-Bolt crank to spider interface.
- Existing power meter owners can upgrade to a DZero spider if the power meter uses the 8-bolt interface (see below)
Power meters and cranksets on 8-bolt since release:
- Quarq ELSA RS (Aug ’14)
- Quarq RIKEN AL (Apr ’15)
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter (Aug ’14) (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms)
- SRAM RED BB386EVO standard crankset (Mar ’16)
Power meters switched to 8-bolt:
- Quarq RIKEN R (Revision AEQ onward, except warranty/replacement – Jul ’15)
- SRAM RED (eTap graphics – Jan ‘16)
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
PRODUCT REF: 752257
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more