Quarq DZero AXS 130BCD DUB Power Meter Spider
The DZero AXS 130BCD DUB Power Meter Spider from Quarq is part of their modular SRAM system and it is compatible with 12-speed AXS cranksets, 130 BCD chainrings and DUB Road standard bottom brackets. There is no requirement to calibrate the power meter as the MagicZero technology does it automatically, and the 10K Temperature Compensation further ensures readings that are accurate to +/- 1.5%. Even swapping chainrings doesn’t adversely affect the readings. The CR2032 battery lasts up to 200 hours and can be changed without the need for tools.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- MagicZero - automatically checks and recalibrates the power meter so no need to manually calibrate
- AxCad - no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Speeds: 11
- Bottom bracket compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB bottom brackets
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 130 BCD
- Bottom bracket spindle interface: DUB
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".