Quarq Dzero Power Meter Spider Assembly for Specialized
Replace and upgrade your power meter with Quarq's new and efficient DZero Power Meter Assembly for Specialized bikes.
Boasting excellent efficiency and improved accuracy, Quarq's Dzero Power Meter pairs innovative AxCad technology and Power Balance. Quarq's power meter eliminates the need for magnets, enabling excellent accuracy and efficiency in synchronised measurements of cadence and left-right wattage. A more convenient alternative for bikes where it's difficult to install a magnet.
The use of the OmniCal tech and 10K Active Temperature Compensation makes this power meter the most efficient and easiest to use. Offering improved accuracy over a wider range of conditions, the 10K Active Temperature Compensation uses more than 10,000 data points relieving software changes when it comes to temperature. Whilst OmniCal's independent power measurement maintains accuracy when changing chainrings.
Boasting 200 hours of battery life this power meter invites you to go on longer rides with less worry. Using CR2032 batteries, the battery is changeable without tools. And with the use of Quarq's digital wrench, the Qalvin smartphone app, you can easily maintain your power meter with free firmware updates, battery readings, calibrations and diagnostics.
With less to think about, the power meter offers great compatibility across the range, with the ability to connect to ANT+ or Bluetooth.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- Use the HB versions for Quarq Prime cranksets.
- Pairing a HB version and SRAM chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- NHB versions work with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- Uses the 8-Bolt crank to spider interface.
- Existing power meter owners can upgrade to a DZero spider if the power meter uses the 8-bolt interface.
- 8-Bolt Compatibility
Power meters and cranksets on 8-bolt since release:
- Quarq ELSA RS (Aug ’14)
- Quarq RIKEN AL (Apr ’15)
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter (Aug ’14) (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms)
- SRAM RED BB386EVO standard crankset (Mar ’16)
Power meters switched to 8-bolt:
- Quarq RIKEN R (Revision AEQ onward, except warranty/replacement – Jul ’15)
- SRAM RED (eTap graphics – Jan ‘16)
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
PRODUCT REF: 752309
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more