Quarq Eagle XX1 DUB 8 Bolt Crank Arm Assembly (No Power)
Designed to match SRAM’s 28.99mm DUB standard, the Eagle XX1 DUB 8 Bolt Crank Arm Assembly (No Power) from Quarq is a great blend of durability, low weight and high stiffness to ensure efficient the transfer of power. The Direct Mount chainring standard adds to this efficiency by providing a strong interface that also makes it simple to change rings when required. The spindle is compatible with DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, and BSA MTB68SP bottom brackets.
- Speeds: 12
- Bottom bracket compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
- Bottom bracket spindle interface: DUB
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Colour (Crank arm): Natural carbon
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.