Quarq Powermeter Kit DM Red AXS D1 - Includes Chainrings
The Quarq 12-speed Power Meter Kit DM Red AXS D1 uses a Quarq DZero power meter integrated into the SRAM direct mount chainrings to provided power measurement accurate to within +/- 1.5%. This integration means that the power measurement doesn’t suffer from ‘drift’ in the way that other devices do, so the best possible accuracy is assured.
The kit includes the chainrings which are a single-piece design for greater stiffness and better shifting. The chainrings maintain a 13 tooth gap in all ratios which also improves shifting and aids durability. SRAM claims that their new manufacturing process and materials mean that the chainrings last 50% longer than previous RED chainrings.
The eight bolt direct mount rings only fit the new RED and Force eTap AXS cranks, and aren’t backwards compatible.
- Integrated a Quarq DZero™ power meter
- AXS™ enabled for easy monitoring and firmware upgrades
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives more range and a smoother gear progression
- Integrated power measurement
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- Eight bolt direct mount compatibility only to new RED® and Force eTap AXS™ cranks. Not reverse compatible with previous eight bolt cranks
- 10K multipoint active temperature compensation and IPX7 waterproof rating for accuracy and consistency
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
- Powermeter type: Ant USB