SRAM Red D1 DUB Crank Arm Assembly (No Power)
Combining all of Quarq’s and SRAM’s knowledge, the RED D1 DUB Crank Arm Assembly (No Power) sits at the very top of the range. The carbon crank arms are hollow and use Exogram technology for their low weight and high degree of stiffness, which translates to extremely efficient power transfer. The DUB standard spindle is 28.99mm in diameter which is the size that SRAM suggests is the optimum balance between durability, bearing size and weight, and these cranks are compatible with all Road DUB bottom brackets and all AXS spiders and integrated chainrings.
- 8-bolt interface compatible with power and non-power AXS spiders and integrated chainrings
- Hollow Exogram™ carbon arms
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Bottom bracket compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB bottom brackets
- Bottom bracket spindle interface: DUB
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Colour (Crank arm): Natural carbon
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".