Quarq SRAM Red DZero 11R 110BCD Hidden Bolt Road Power Meter BB30/BB386
If you're ready to enhance your training, the Quarq SRAM Red DZero 11R 110BCD Hidden Bolt Road Power Meter BB30/BB386 provides you with extremely accurate data so you can analyse your performances and make improvements. Data is transferred directly to compatible head units via Bluetooth or ANT+ and there is no need for a separate cadence sensor.
With an IPX7 waterproof rating and 10k temperature compensation, you don't need to worry about inaccuracies or anomalies in your data whether it's pouring with rain or scorching sunshine, and unit accuracy is an exceptional 1.5% with data being measured through both legs.
This power meter weighs a mere 559g thanks to it's CNC machined aluminium spider and Exogram carbon crank arms and the CR2032 coin battery allows you to ride for 200 hours before the need to replace it.
Bottom bracket compatibility: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A. This versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
Groupset compatibility: SRAM 11-speed drivetrains and the SRAM RED 10- speed drivetrain, 1X and 2X.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad: No cadence magnet required
- 10K temperature compensation
- Battery: CR2032, 200 hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal: Swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2 year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy: Within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Material: CNC machined aluminium spider, Exogram carbon crank arms
- Bolt circle diameter: 110 BCD
- Q Factor: 145mm
- Bottom bracket compatibility: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
- Wireless technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
- Weight: 559g
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- Compatibility: SRAM 11-speed drivetrains and SRAM RED 10- speed drivetrain, 1X and 2X