Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Raleigh Centros Lowstep Hub Gear Electric Hybrid Bike 2022
Raleigh's Centros Lowstep Hub Gear Electric Hybrid Bike is ready for pretty much any adventure. Perfect for off-road and mixed terrain, the strong alloy frame is paired to a shock-absorbing Suntour Nex suspension fork, and uses 650b wheels and wide 55mm tyres.
Incorporating a super quiet Bosch motor and 625Wh battery, you benefit from an extra boost for up to 130 miles and the assistance is supplied up to speeds of 15.5mph/25kph, so you can have more fun without breaking a sweat. The Bosch Purion display ensures you can see power level, battery life and other stats while you ride. A Modular Rail System allows you to add a range extender and battery for even bigger rides, as well as a host of accessories.
Hub gears make for low maintenance and ease of use, while hydraulic discs provide plenty of stopping power in all conditions. The Centros has a low step design that's easier to mount and dismount, and the bike comes well equipped, with mudguards, a pannier rack and lights supplied.
- Range: Up to 130 miles (depending on usage and riding conditions)
- Battery Power: 625Wh
- Battery Charger Type: Bosch 4A
- Battery Charging Time: 5 hours
- Hub gears enable you to shift while standing still, and require very little maintenance
- 625Wh integrated Bosch battery will allow you to ride for up to an impressive 130 miles on a single charge
- Bosch Performance Line offers a quiet experience and a higher level of pedal rate detection to improve cycling efficiency so you can get the maximum enjoyment out of your journeys
- Adapt your Centros to your lifestyle. The Modular Rail System (MRS) allows you to not only add accessories to your bike frame, but also an additional battery and range extender
- The Centros is fully equipped for wherever you’re heading. Mudguards, pannier rack, lights, all you need to do is choose where your next adventure takes you
|Frame||Raleigh alloy AL6061, low step|
|Fork||Suntour Nex suspension fork 63mm travel|
|Stem||XLC aluminium adjustable stem 80mm|
|Handlebar||Raleigh-approved aluminium comfort 640mm|
|Grips||XLC ergonomic comfort grips|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brake, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brake, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Raleigh-approved hydraulic disc|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Nexus 8-speed revoshifter|
|Chain||KMC E1, black plastic chainguard|
|Cassette||Shimano 19t sprocket, Nexus 8-speed hub gear|
|Front Wheel||Raleigh-approved, 650b double sidewall rim, QR aluminium, 36-hole hub, disc|
|Rear Wheel||Raleigh-approved, 650b double sidewall rim, Shimano Nexus 8-speed hub|
|Front Tyre||Schwalbe Marathon Almotion, 55x650b, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Schwalbe Marathon Almotion, 55x650b, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Viento|
|Seatpost||Raleigh-approved alloy, 31.6 X 300mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Herrmans H-Black MR4 front light / integrated rear light / SKS full mudguards / Racktime aluminium carrier / adjustable aluminium stand with 18mm mount|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||27.6kg (size small)|
|Range||130 miles (depending on usage and riding conditions)|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line|
|Ui/Remote||Bosch Purion Display|
|Battery||Bosch Powertube 625Wh with option for range extender|
|Electric Assisted Speed Limit||15.5mph / 25kph|