Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Santa Cruz Hightower C S 29" Mountain Bike 2023
Having undergone a number of small but significant updates, the Santa Cruz Hightower C S 29" Mountain Bike ups the game again in terms of all-terrain models. Highly versatile, the geometry is longer, slacker and lower, and there's 150mm and 145mm of travel, front and rear respectively, soaking up bumps and big hits alike. The suspension has been updated to reduce anti-squat in the first 40% of travel, resulting in improved sensitivity when both climbing and descending, while more progressive leverage towards the end of the travel brings better resistance to bottoming out.
A Flip Chip changes the head angle and bottom bracket height, adjusting the geometry and suspension feel to suit a rider's needs. Proportional geometry ensures that every frame size benefits from the same stiffness and ride feel.
There are a number of more practical features, including a Glovebox in the downtube, complete with a Tool Wallet and Tube Purse, allowing storage of essentials within the frame. A Sag Window on the non-driveside of the shock tunnel makes it easier to tune the suspension.
The 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain provides impressive shifting performance, while Code R hydraulic disc brakes create powerful braking in wet, dry, hardpacked and muddy conditions. The 29" wheels are strong and smooth-rolling, fitted with high traction Maxxis Minion DHR II tyres.
- Santa Cruz Carbon C frame with 145mm rear travel
- FOX 36 Float Performance fork with 150mm travel
- Proportional geometry - Chainstay length and seat angle are matched to the frame size so every rider, no matter their height, gets the same balanced feel
- Headtube angle has been slackened to help stability at speed, the bottom bracket lowered to complement the better-supported suspension and increased stack in favour of modern handlebar setups
- The highly sculpted and optimised Lower Link houses a geometry-adjusting Flip Chip and beefy Pivot Axles to virtually eliminate lateral flex
- Highest quality sealed, radial bearings and premium fasteners used for easy maintenance
- VPP™ suspension can be optimised to strike the right balance between pedalling efficiency and all-out bump-chomping prowess
- VPP suspension utilises a one-piece swingarm that eliminates the need for pivots on the stays, creating a stout, bulletproof rear end for accurate tracking and superior performance
- Reduced anti-squat in the first 40% of travel noticeably improves suspension sensitivity in both climbing and descending scenarios due to reduced chain influence on the suspension
- Hightower's leverage curve is relatively straight, with added progression towards the end of the travel. This provides improved bottom-out resistance with more consistent damping and support
- Glovebox latch in downtube comes with a fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse, tailored for the frame to keep your tools close to hand
- Sag Window allows easier suspension sag and setup. The details are completed by a neat mud flap to protect the rear shock plus tidy cable routing within the frame and swingarm, and rubberised DT protectors to shrug off strikes
- Fast-rolling, bump-easing 29" wheels
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain and SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes
|Frame||Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon C, 145mm travel|
|Fork||FOX 36 Float Performance, 150mm, 29"|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ 210x55|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 IS integrated|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 68/73mm threaded|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Handlebar||Burgtec RideWide Alloy Bar, 800mm|
|Grips||Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, Avid Centerline 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, Avid Centerline 180mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code R|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB 30t|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Race Face AR Offset 30 29" / hub - DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 28h|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Race Face AR Offset 30 29" / hub - DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 36t, 28h|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C MaxxGrip, EXO, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C Maxx-Terra, EXO, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Medium CroMo|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||14.51kg / 31.98lbs (small)|