Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Santa Cruz Hightower C S 29" Mountain Bike 2022
The highly versatile Santa Cruz Hightower C S 29" Mountain Bike has a long, slack, low geometry, and there's 150mm and 145mm of travel, front and rear respectively, soaking up bumps and big hits alike. VPP suspension soaks up bumps of all sizes, and still offers the progressivity of far bigger bikes.
A Flip Chip changes the head angle and bottom bracket height, adjusting the geometry and suspension feel to suit a rider's needs. Proportional geometry ensures that every frame size benefits from the same stiffness and ride feel.
Other features include room inside the main triangle for a water bottle, a downtube protector to prevent damage from rock strikes and a chainstay protector to cancel noise.
The 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain provides impressive shifting performance, while Code R hydraulic disc brakes create powerful braking in wet, dry, hardpacked and muddy conditions. The 29" wheels are strong and smooth-rolling, fitted with high traction Maxxis Minion DHR II tyres.
- Santa Cruz Carbon C frame with 145mm rear travel
- FOX 36 Float Performance fork with 150mm travel
- Proportional geometry - Chainstay length and seat angle are matched to the frame size so every rider, no matter their height, gets the same balanced feel
- Headtube angle has been slackened to help stability at speed, the bottom bracket lowered to complement the better-supported suspension and increased stack in favour of modern handlebar setups
- The highly sculpted and optimised Lower Link houses a geometry-adjusting Flip Chip and beefy Pivot Axles to virtually eliminate lateral flex
- Highest quality sealed, radial bearings and premium fasteners used for easy maintenance
- VPP™ suspension can be optimised to strike the right balance between pedalling efficiency and all-out bump-chomping prowess
- Fast-rolling, bump-easing 29" wheels
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain and SRAM Code R hydraulic disc brakes
|Frame||Santa Cruz Hightower Carbon C, 145mm travel|
|Fork||FOX 36 Float Performance, 150mm, 29"|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ 210x55|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 IS integrated|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 68/73mm threaded|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Handlebar||Burgtec RideWide Alloy Bar, 800mm|
|Grips||Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, Avid Centerline 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc, Avid Centerline 180mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code R|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB 30t|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Race Face AR Offset 30 29" / hub - DT Swiss 370, 15x110, 28h|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Race Face AR Offset 30 29" / hub - DT Swiss 370, 12x148, XD, 36t, 28h|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C MaxxGrip, EXO, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C Maxx-Terra, EXO, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Medium CroMo|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||14.51kg / 31.98lbs (small)|